- The Commissioner of State CET Cell, has been designated as Competent Authority for conducting MT-CET and selection of candidates for admission to Under Graduate Degree courses in Engineering and Technology . The rules regarding the eligibility, admission process, preparation of merit list, selection of candidate, various quotas shall be notified by the State Government .
- On can see the latest information on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
Admission process for Government and Private Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges in Maharashtra
Government and Private Engineering Colleges of Maharashtra will give admissions on the basis of a student’s performance in the Maharashtra common entrance test i.e. MT-CET (PCM).
- MT-CET (Engg/Pharma.) exam is of 200 marks of 3 hours duration.
- The paper will be based only on Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics of Std XII syllabus.
- Paper-I consist of 50 questions of physics & 50 questions of chemistry. Duration of paper-I is of 90 minutes. Each question carries 1 mark. Paper-II consists of 50 questions of mathematics for 90 minutes duration with 2 marks for each question.
- There is no negative marking in MT-CET.